How We Are Different
- We are a subsidiary of Emigrant Bank (Member FDIC, founded 1850).
- We lend at competitive bank rates.
- In most cases, our clients retain possession of their art.
- We lend funds for up to 10 years.
- We lend against many types of art and antiques, including paintings, drawings, sculpture, coins, stamps, furniture and decorative arts, as well as violins, cellos and other stringed instruments.
- We offer a variety of flexible loan structures, including term loans, lines of credit, and letters of credit.
- Our lines of credit typically have no clean-up provisions.